Monday, October 11, 2010

Thunder Storms ...

I do not remember the year, my age or what we ate that night. But I remember very well that night, it was one of the nights that I will never forget, the one we had as a family.
It was almost midnight but me and my brother were still awake. It was a nice summer night, but there were thunder storms just like tonight:). It was not raining yet but on our balcony you could see the whole city and the war between the clouds where they shoot thunders to each other:) (a little story I believed in) and we as a family set in our balcony on our deckchairs me with dad and brother with mom, and watched the storm. I was little so I fell a sleep, do not know until when. But we were all quite and so peaceful.  Since that night I loved watching the storm just like tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment